Dossier on EIP-AGRI now available in Polish language
The dossier "European Innovation Parthership: Opportunities for innovation in organic farming and agroecology” is now available in Polish language. It was created to help the stakeholders understand the implementation of the European Innovation Partnership for Agricultural Productivity and Sustainability (EIP-AGRI) and use all the opportunities it offers.
- An introduction to the EIP-AGRI.
- The new approach to innovation.
- Explanation of the EIP-AGRI activities on EU level and important work to be done on national & regional levels.
- Interesting initiatives from a number of Member States.
- Organic innovations for contribution to the EIP-AGRI.
The EIP-AGRI is a new policy instrument for more stakeholder and demand-driven research & innovation in agriculture. It contains several elements that are supportive of organic farming and agroecological innovation a Therefore, the organic sector should use its strong interdisciplinary collaboration tradition and strong links between researchers and producers to when participating in the EIP-AGRI.
The "Mind the CAP" campaign is co-financed by the European Union, Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development. The sole responsibility for the content expressed lies with the author. The European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of this information.