Submit your best organic food security practices & win a trip to EXPO Milano 2015!
EXPO Milano 2015 has launched a call aimed at the recognition and promotion of “Best Sustainable Development Practices on Food Security” (BSDP). IFOAM EU, in cooperation with TP Organics, will award authors of two best organic BSDPs by offering:
- Reimbursement for travel expenses and three-day accommodation for visiting the EXPO Milano 2015
- Administrative and logistical assistance (visa issues, etc.)
Submit your best practice until 15 September 2014 through this website and have a chance to win the prize!
The Best Practices collection and recognition is supported by the Feeding Knowledge Program which aims to establish an international scientific network for research and innovation to promote and transfer knowledge on food security.
All the BSDP on Food Security admitted to the competition will be published and promoted through Feeding Knowledge web platform and 15 selected will gain visibility in the Expo Milano 2015:
- Exhibition in Pavilion 0
- Dedicated workshops to transfer the experiences
- Possibility to provide dissemination and promotional materials
- Repository on Feeding Knowledge web platform