The free electronic newsletter about the IFOAM Organic Guarantee System
The OGS Courier gives you updates about the various components of the IFOAM Organic Guarantee System, such as the Family of Standards, the IFOAM Standard, the two IFOAM Accreditation Programs and the Global Organic Mark. Through the OGS Courier, you learn about public consultations, special offers and discounts, call for membership on OGS Committees, new standard approvals, OGS related events, and much more.
The OGS Courier was launched in November 2010 and is published on average 4 times a year.
You can access all issues of The OGS Courier from its launch to the latest update.
- Issue 1 (November 2010)
- Issue 2 (December 2010)
- Issue 3 (January 2011) - Launch of the IFOAM Family of Standard
- Issue 4 (January 2011) - IFOAM Norms Consultation
- Issue 5 (February 2011) - Launch of the Global Organic Mark and other OGS Logos
- Issue 6 (March 2011) - Feedback of BioFach 2011 in Nuremberg
- Issue 7 (June 2011) - COROS approval
- Issue 8 (August 2011) - Membership approved COROS
- Issue 9 (December 2011) - Jump on the Family train and IFOAM standard motions
- Issue 10 (January 2012) - Upcoming opportunities at BioFach
- Issue 11 (May 2012) - New developments in various parts of the OGS
- Issue 12 (August 2012) - IFOAM publishes the IFOAM Norms Version 2012
- Issue 13 (December 2012) - The Global Organic Mark: The future begins now
- Issue 14 (June 2013) - New Developments on the IFOAM Standard Front
- Issue 15 (November 2013) - Trustworthy standards are the basis
- Issue 16 (December 2013) - The many ways in which you can get involved
- Issue 17 (February 2014) - The Organic labels that IFOAM will promote at BioFach
- Issue 18 (May 2014) - The challenge of organic standard setting and the solutions IFOAM offers
- Issue 19 (August 2014) - IFOAM Norms 2014 published
- Issue 20 (March 2015) - The Cruzade to maintain organic market access
To subscribe to the OGS Courier, please write an email to ogs [at] ifoam.org, specifying your name and organization.