OPEN DAY OF THE Organic Leadership Course
at Nürnberg Messe
13 February 2018 (Day Before BIOFACH)
11:00 – 17:30
Come and meet the new OLC alumni class of 2018!
This event will give you a one off opportunity to network, exchange ideas and meet our trainers. You will have the chance to interact with like-minded people and get a taste of our approach to training and participatory learning.
Watch the video below to see what valedictorian, Monique Marez (OTA), had to say to her graduating class and fellow organic leaders.
Are you already an OLC alumnus? If so, why not take this chance to strengthen our network and mingle with the new graduating class?
- 11:00 Welcome
- 11:15 Opening Address / Presentation by the OLC EU 2017/18 valedictorian
- 11:45 World Café: The four best and most topical development plans of OLC EU 2017/18 are presented and workshopped in a managed rotation
- 13:15 Light Lunch/Networking
- 14:00 Introduction: Topic TBC
- 14:30 Fishbowl discussion on hot topic
- 16:00 End of course ceremony and hand over of certificates
- 16:30 Drinks/Snacks
- 17:30 Close
Registration: In order to secure your place for this event and help us plan logistics and catering, we require a 20 Euro deposit, plus a 10 Euro contribution towards the catering costs. If you participate, these 20 Euro deposit will be refunded to you. This is to ensure that the very limited spaces in this event are really filled by people who are genuinely interested in participating. To confirm your participation, please register by donating below.
Looking forward to seeing you there!