Participants will develop their organic leadership abilities in a participatory and hands-on training environment. Furthermore, they will share current information about the latest developments in the organic world, including local and global trends, as well as gain communication, project management and organizational development skills.
See more photos of the OLC Southeast Asia 2014/15 here.
- 10 online learning sessions (webinars): September 2014 - May 2015 (3 h per session)
- First residential face-to-face session (F2F1): 21 - 28 September 2014, Philippines (8 days)
- Second residential face-to-face session (F2F2): April/May 2015, Thailand (6 days)
Expectations during the course
- Commit a total of 25 days to the course
- Attend the two residential modules in the Philippines and in Thailand
- Attend 10 online learning sessions (webinars)
- Preparation of a country or thematic report and a presentation
- Development of an action plan for a concrete project
- Public contribution (for example article, interview or panel participation)