OPEN DAY OF THE Organic Leadership Course
at Nürnberg Messe
14 February 2017 (Day Before BIOFACH)
Mailand Room - NCC Mitte
11:00 – 17:30
Come and meet the new OLC alumni class of 2017!
This event will give you a one off opportunity to network, exchange ideas and meet our trainers. You will have the chance to interact with like-minded people and get a taste of our approach to training and participatory learning.
We will also introduce our next Organic Leadership EU Course which will kick off in Croatia in May 2017. To find out more information click here.
Are you already an OLC alumnus? If so, why not take this chance to strengthen our network and mingle with the new graduating class?
- 11:00 Welcome
- 11:15 Opening Address / Presentation by the OLC EU 2016/17 valedictorian
- 11:45 World Café: The four best and most topical development plans of OLC EU 2016/17 are presented and workshopped in a managed rotation
- 13:15 Light Lunch/Networking
- 14:00 Introduction: Presenting a hot topic in organic (tbc)
- 14:30 Fishbowl discussion on hot topic
- 15:30 Introduction: OLC EU 2017 Croatia and OLC Master Class
- 16:00 End of course ceremony and hand over of certificates
- 16:30 Drinks/Snacks
- 17:30 Close
Registration: In order to secure your place for this event and help us plan logistics and catering, we require a 20 Euro deposit, plus a 10 Euro contribution towards the catering costs. If you participate, these 20 Euro deposit will be refunded to you. This is to ensure that the very limited spaces in this event are really filled by people who are genuinely interested in participating. To confirm your participation, please register by donating below.
Looking forward to seeing you there!