IFOAM is the only organization advocating for Organic Agriculture at the international level. We closely monitor all food and agriculture related international policy making processes. Below you can find links to information on our core campaigns, advocacy resources like videos and scientific articles, news items, and a calendar of events that we are engaged in.
Download our advocacy brochure for
an overview of our pillar activities.
Watch IFOAM in Action
“We are in great need of capacity building and training opportunities to help smallholder farmers create high yielding organic ecological systems that can take them out of food insecurity and put them into prosperity.”
- President Andre Leu, speaking at the FAO Agroeology Symposium
- 13 leaders of the organic movement take on new role as Organic Ambassadors. Find out more.
- Press release: IFOAM urges for climate agreement to be set in Paris 2015. Find out more.
- IFOAM organizes COP20 side event: Building Resilience to Climate Change and Managing Disaster Risks through Sustainable Agriculture. Find out more.
- IFOAM and SOCLA release publication on the role of ecological farming in mitigating climate change. Find out more.
- IFOAM supports the UN Zero Hunger Challenge. Find out more.
g.figeczky [at] ifoam.bio