How collaboration takes sustainable food systems to scale in a changing climate?
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation jointly with IFOAM - Organics International and ANDES invites you to a lively discussion that brings together experiences of scaling up joint actions for sustainable food systems and climate resilience. The impacts of climate change are most acutely felt through changes in agricultural as well as hydrological systems. Improved water productivity and agro-biodiversity are vital resources, both for food and nutrition security as well as for climate resilience. All actors along agricultural value chains have their stakes for securing food security in a changing climate.
Invited panel guests outline how collaboration becomes a driver for sustainable food systems in a changing climate. In interaction with the audience, they discuss ways of enhancing climate actions through multi-stakeholder partnerships, explore roles of the different actors, and discuss how inclusive climate actions can work for livelihoods and sustainable nutrition.
Join us for an inspiring discussion!
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation jointly with IFOAM – Organics International and ANDES.
- Dr. Arjumand Nizami,Country Director, HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Pakistan
- Luc Beerens, Global Sustainable Sourcing Director, MARS FOOD
- Gábor Figeczky, Advocacy Manager, IFOAM - Organics International
- Sonia Quispe, Farmer Representative from Peru
- Gigi Manicad, Senior Programme Officer on Sustainable Livelihoods, Oxfam Novib
- Dr. Martin Frick, Head of Environment and Climate Change in FAO
Moderated by Dr. Rupa Mukerji - Co-head Advisory Services at HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our inspiring event!
Download the flyer of the event here.