Organic 3.0: The Next Phase of Organic Development – Visions, Trends and Innovations
Taking place 9 - 11 October 2015 in Goesan County, South Korea, this conference will examine how the organic sector can and should evolve to meet the challenges of sustaining human society in an ecologically and socially responsible way.
For information on registration, please write to communications [at] ifoam.bio. Please note that we no longer have time to process visa applications for this event.
We are also organizing the Regional Conference on Marketing & Innovation in Organic Farming, October 02 - 03, 2015 in Goesan County, South Korea. Why not join us for both?
Sessions at Organic 3.0: The Next Phase of Organic Development – Visions, Trends and Innovations will focus on:
THE FUTURE OF ORGANIC: INNOVATION AND EVOLUTION OF THE ORGANIC SECTOR
- What changes and improvements must the organic movement embrace in order to sustain the rising demands of humanity?
- What are the innovations in practices and research that can lead to a new paradigm shift in organic agriculture development?
- What are the roles of new technologies, and which types are appropriate? How can organic be a more competitive approach?
- How might organic practices permeate non-organic production systems?
- What does organic mean as a consumer concept, brand, and product? What does organic mean in terms of societal and planetary benefit?
- Taking on Best Practice - How can the organic sector show progress toward manifesting a full spectrum of sustainability objectives?
- Is the current model of organic production and certification scalable? Are there consumer trends that indicate an aspiration for new models to produce, guarantee, market, and consume organic food?
- How can the organic sector be more inclusive of like-minded movements and market mechanisms?
MOVING FROM ORGANIC 2.0 TO ORGANIC 3.0
- What are the best strategies to effect mass transition of producers and value chains toward the adoption of 100% organic worldwide?
- What is needed to assure supply?
We are also offering a number of attractive sponsorship packages ranging from Supporter to Deluxe Sponsor. You can find full details here.