Regional Conference on Marketing & Innovation in Organic Farming
From October 02 - 03, 2015 in Goesan County, South Korea, this conference will address the varied and successful strategies adopted by organic farming entrepreneurs to ensure their long-term competitiveness.
Registration is closed now for this event.
We are also organizing the conference 'Organic 3.0: The Next Phase of Organic Development – Visions, Trends and Innovations' 9 - 11 October 2015 in Goesan County, South Korea. Why not join us for both?
Sessions at the Regional Conference on Marketing & Innovation in Organic Farming will focus on the following:
- Crop and livestock production systems, yield and productivity
- Multiple benefits of organic farming
DIRECT MARKETING SOLUTIONS
- Short chain markets
- Costumer relationships
EXTENSION & EDUCATION
- Agricultural knowledge management
- Consumer’s education and training
- Case studies highlighting large scale, system level innovations from Asia and Europe
We are also a number of attractive sponsorship packages ranging from Supporter to Deluxe Sponsor. You can find full details here.