Speed Up the Cool Down: Meet Regenerators from around the World
Join us for Speed Up the Cool Down, a networking event with change makers from around the world. It will be an opportunity to connect with a growing Regenerative Agriculture movement aimed at speeding up the draw down and regenerating the soil, our health, communities, and the planet.
At COP 23, we know that time is of the essence - both in the race to meet the Paris Agreement and to make as many connections as possible to advance collaborations and progress. Learn about innovative projects and share best practices while enjoying organic wines and light refreshments.
Participants will include representatives from:
- 4/1000 Initiative, France
- Farming for Biodiversity Solution Search Award Finalists (RARE)
- IFOAM - Organics International
- Manor House, Kenya
- National Risk Reduction Center, Nepal
- Natural Agriculture Development Program Zambia
- Organic Consumers Association
- Regeneration International
- Shumei International, Japan
- Sustainable Income Generating Investment Group, Kenya
- Terra Genesis, USA
- The Mountain Institute, Peru
- And many more!
Organic wine and refreshments will be served.
Biovision, IFOAM - Organics International, Regenration International , Shumei International, Terra Genesis International
Clik here to see the flyer of the event.
How to get there?