FAO: Call for video material on agroecology
FAO is organizing the 2nd International Symposium on Agroecology, which will be held in April 2018.
The Symposium will move the topic of agroecology in FAO from discussion/dialogue to activities at the regional and country level.
To contribute to the symposium, FAO is interested in collecting and sharing video material on agroecology.
The videos can cover any topic on agroecology, but there is particular focus on the following areas:
- Innovation in agroecology
- Co-creation and sharing of knowledge in agroecology
- Territorial approaches to support agroecology
- Public policies to support agroecology
- Environmental, social, economic and cultural dimensions of agroecology
- Impacts and benefits of agroecology across the different dimensions
- Successful initiatives to scale-up agroecology
- Agroecology contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals
If you have video material on these topics and are interested in sharing these with FAO, please fill in the form.
The deadline to submit proposals is the 10th of December.