BMZ Call for Expressions of Interest: Organic Knowledge Centers in Africa
Regional knowledge hubs for organic farming
In order to promote organic agriculture, the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) seeks to support a network of regional knowledge hubs for organic farming in Africa.
BMZ is now calling for Expressions of Interest to run a regional knowledge hub of organic farming for one of the regions of Western, Eastern and Southern Africa.
The regional knowledge hubs will develop and implement three complementary components:
- Knowledge and information gathering, adjusting and validation
- Participatory and interdisciplinary knowledge transfer
- Market development
Legally registered non profit organisations with strong proven anchoring in one of those regions and with existing networks of relevant actors are eligible to be supported up to 2,5 million Euros from January 2019 until December 2023.
How to express your interest
- You can view the full details of the call here. Parties who wish to express their interest should send a letter of interest which meets the criteria explained in the call to Georg [dot] Deichert [at] giz [dot] de by 8 July.
- Vous pouvez trouver le document en français ici. Les lettres d'intérêt en français seront acceptées.
- Informações em português aqui: Cartas de interesse devem ser enviadas em inglês ou francês