Join us next week at BIOFACH 2019!
IFOAM - Organics International is proud to be the international patron of BIOFACH, the world's leading trade fair for organic food. BIOFACH 2019 will be opening its doors 13 - 16 February in Nuremberg, Germany. More than 50,000 visitors and 2,950 exhibitors are expected to attend, making it the perfect opportunity to meet organic producers and discover the latest organic trends!
Come along and visit our booth (Hall 1/1-451), where you will have the chance to:
- Learn more about our work and priorities for the future;
- Meet our team and chat with our colleagues from IFOAM EU and IFOAM Asia – we are sharing a booth;
- Browse our library – find out about our new publications and offers (free publications available as long as stocks last);
- Make membership payments – pay your membership fee in cash or by credit card;
- Explore the benefits of transitioning to a ‘.bio’ or '.organic' web domain;
- Hear more about the 2020 Organic World Congress!
Our Congress Sessions
You are also invited to attend our special congress sessions, which will cover topics such as:
- True (Full) cost accounting;
- Organic diets for a green planet;
- Trends and news on organic markets in South East Asia;
- Regulatory aspects of organic international trade;
- Next generation technologies in organic food and farming;
- Impact: measuring organic performance and contributions.
For the full list of our congress sessions, please click here!
And please join us on Thursday, February 14 at our booth for the Organic Night to unwind, sample organic snacks, and meet members of our world board! Please see the below invitation for event specifics.
We look forward to seeing you in Nuremberg!