Join Us in Celebrating Farmers - #IGrowYourFood - 17 April, 2019
There are many things that connect people the world over. Food is one of them. We all have to eat.
But what about those who grow our food? Do we know enough about the challenges they face, the work they do and how we can support them?
As part of our Good Food for All campaign, IFOAM – Organics International wants to showcase sustainable, organic farmers who grow our food and highlight the role they play in achieving zero hunger.
Join us on 17 April in sharing farmer stories, videos, memes, and article links on Facebook and Twitter using #IGrowYourFood #GoodFood4All.
Visit the campaign website and meet the farmers.
How you can participate - Twitter
We want to do a Twitter storm between 11am and 1pm CEST on 17 April. So we ask as many organizations/people as possible to tweet simultaneously using #IGrowYourFood #GoodFood4All. You can share videos, memes, article links and also like and share our content! Find us on Twitter.
- Start tweeting (or schedule tweets) at 11 am CEST using #IGrowYourFood #GoodFood4All.
- Click on #IGrowYourFood and retweet as many tweets from others as you can.
- Tweet as much content as possible e.g. links to farmer stories, memes or videos using #IGrowYourFood #GoodFood4All
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE - Facebook
Here we will upload videos and share article links throughout the day. Find us on Facebook.
- At 11am CEST share a video/meme/article link or go to our Facebook page and share ours using #IGrowYourFood #GoodFood4All.
- Click on #IGrowYourFood to find other content to share.
If you have any questions, please mail Niamh Holland, n.holland [at] ifoam.bio.