Call for Contributions: Organic World Congress 2020
Now in its twentieth session, the Organic World Congress (OWC) offers inspiration and momentum to all who take part. Drawing from the motto 'From its Roots, Organic Inspires Life', the world's largest organic gathering will be held in Rennes, France from September 21-27, 2020.
The OWC 2020 will provide stakeholders working toward sustainable agriculture, value chains, and consumption through organic agriculture with the chance to exchange knowledge, innovation, and experiences from around the globe.
Call for Contributions Now Open!
If you would like to participate in the congress, please submit your contribution online via https://owc.ifoam.bio/2020 between April 15 - October 21, 2019. There are six congress forums to choose from and we welcome submissions that fit into the following themes:
- Leadership Forum: Discuss and mold the future of the organic movement.
- Farmers’ & Advisors’ Forum: Share knowledge and initiatives.
- Science Forum: Present research on the organic sector.
- Supply & Value Chain Forum: Address profession-related concerns.
- Cultural & Education Forum: Discuss the philosophical foundation and knowledge management of the organic movement.
- Stakeholder Forum: Promote a multi-actor approach for organic food systems.
For more information about OWC 2020 and how to contribute, please visit the congress website at: owc.ifoam.bio/2020