This is an annual course. The forth European Organic Leadership Course will start in July 2016/17 and the graduation ceremony will take place during BIOFACH 2017, in Nuremberg. The application process is closed now.
The next edition of the European Organic Leadership Course will take place from July 2017 to February 2018. If you are interested please contact us at academy(at)ifoam.bio
Please see below for more details and the application procedure.
- 10 webinars: July 2017 - February 2018
- 1st residential session: July 2017, Netherlands (dates will be provided later)
- 2nd residential session: February 2018, Germany (dates will be provided later)
- Commit a total of 25 days to the course
- Attend 2 residential modules (Netherlands, Germany)
- Attend 10 webinars
- Prepare a country or thematic report and a presentation
- Develop an action plan for a concrete project
- 1 public contribution (e.g. conference paper)
What are the fees?
The course fee of 3100 € includes all tuition for both residential sessions as well as webinars, all training materials, accommodation (twin sharing), meals, refreshments and study visits. The fee excludes travel to and from the training venue. Scholarships will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
How CAN I Apply?
In order to apply please prepare a statement of motivation and obtain a letter of support from your employer. Then fill in the online application form, where you must upload both documents.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at academy [at] ifoam.org.