Following the success of OLC South Asia I (2012) and II (2013), IFOAM has decided to implement a third edition of our Leadership Program for 2014. Our growing Alumni in South Asia includes Academics, researchers, extension officers, consultants, certifiers, entrepreneurs, farmers and development workers. Everywhere in the sector, leadership is needed, and leaders need to be nurtured and cultivated. OLC SA Brochure
- Management and Leadership
- Advocacy and Policy
- Organic Agriculture production
- Processing, Trade and Consumption
- Organic Guarantee Systems
- Support Structures and the Organic Movement
- The first residential or Face to Face (F2F1) session: 9 days in a venue conducive to learning and experience, to set the foundation for this course. The F2F1 took place from 24 March to 1 April 2014 in Sri Lanka.
- Webinar Series: 9 online remote sessions monthly from February to October 2014
- Second Face to Face(F2F2): In November 2014, for 5 days in Kochi, India, concluding the training with a graduation ceremony at Biofach India
Read about what the New Indian Express has to say about the OLC South Asia.