The Organic Foundation Course (OFC) assist in providing space for learning and for developing innovative strategies and strong networks. The course is targeted at present and future actors in the organic and sustainable agriculture sector. It guides them through a 4-day program that empowers them to actively assume greater responsibility, armed with a comprehensive overview of the organic value chain.
The true value of this Academy has always been in people, and their capacity for growth and change, especially when inspired by their peers in a space where growth and discourse is not only allowed, but actively promoted. The Organic Foundation Course (OFC) provides:
• An intensive, practice-centered further education course
• Tuition by IFOAM - Organics International-Organics International endorsed trainers
• Short, intense residential course
• Global outlook, regionalized approach
This course has been implemented successfully in the last 2 years in Bangladesh, China, Japan, Mongolia and Korea, and was attended by over 120 participants. This foundation course is increasingly attractive to organizations, and has been delivered in collaboration with recognized institutions like the Asian Productivity Organization (APO), FAO and IFOAM - Organics International Asia.
• The full picture: Organic Agriculture from field to plate
• Sustainable strategies tailored to individual needs
• Deepened understanding of the principles of Organic Agriculture
• Inspiration for organic development
• An action network of likeminded peers