French network affiliates are represented within IFOAM - Organics International and at global organic meetings.
IFOAM France carries out diverse national activities related to organic production and processing and promotes the interests of its members, including in legal procedures.
- is a platform for exchange concerning organic production and processing between national and international levels
- is the platform for exchange between the concerted tasks and positions of the French IFOAM Affiliates and the tasks and positions of IFOAM - Organics International and its constituted groups
- ensures a representation of French Affiliates inside IFOAM - Organics International and its constituted groups as well as in international meetings of the organic movement
- carries on, in the area of organic production and processing, assorted national activities
- defends its interests or of one or several of its members, including involvement in legal procedures
The network currently consists of 12 French organizations: AbioDoc - BIOMAS-Biocoherence-Ecocert - FNAB - Formabio - GRAB Avignon - ITAB - Inter Bio Bretagne - MABD - Nature et Progrès - Synabio. Utilizing a listserve of affiliates and experts, IFOAM France also works together with the IFOAM EU regional group to decide on positions and participate in European meetings.
All French IFOAM member organizations may become a voting member of IFOAM France. All French IFOAM associates may become non-voting associates.
Address inquiries about IFOAM France to: email@example.com
- President: Jacques Caplat
- Vice President: David Peyremorte
- Secretary: Sophie Valleix
- Treasurer: Vianney Le Pichon
Other Board Members:
- Valentin Wolf
- Xavier Niaux
- Céline Rousset
- François Le Lagadec
- Jean Marc Lévèque
- Bernard Schmitt
- Sylvie Dulong