The alliance aims to create a single organic market and foster cooperation across the sector. Through effective implementation of the four principles of organic agriculture, IFOAM Euro-Asia preserves bio-cultural diversity and nurtures conditions to grow the organic movement in the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine.
- To build a strong organic management that responds to environmental and food security challenges. This is achieved by strengthening the capacity of organic leaders in the IFOAM - Organics International Organic Leadership Academy;
- To develop and adopt a set of harmonized organic standards that can be adapted to all member countries;
- To promote organic development interests at the regional and international levels;
- To introduce and implement joint organic regional projects and programs;
- To conduct training and foster exchange between national trainers;
- To train national certification agencies and develop national certification bodies;
- To provide assistance in preparing national legislation;
- To conduct research (e.g. training guidelines), or assist with research, for organic production.
IFOAM Euro-Asia office
Aidaraliev Iskender, President
Abrakhmanov Str. 9, Jalal- Abad in Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic.
- Iskenderbek Aidaraliev, President of Bio-KG Federation of Organic Development, Kyrgyzstan.
- Evgeniy Klimov, President of Fund for Integration of Ecological Culture (FIEC), Kazakhstan.
- Elshad Rzayev, Business Consultant at Ganja Agribusiness Association (GABA), Azerbaijan
- Beso Kalandadze, Director of Ecological Farming Association of Georgia (SEMA), Georgia.
- Irina Sardarova, Consultant at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Russia
- Maksud Buzrukov, Director of Public Union - Center of Development of Organic Production SAS Organic, Tajikistan.
- Eugene Milovanov, President of Organic Federation of Ukraine, Ukraine.
- Nune Darbinyan, Director General of Ecoglobe, LLC, Armenia.
- Viorel Gherciu, President of ProRuralInvest, Moldova.
- Kubondik Hotamov, Uzbekistan.
- Natalia Porechina, Representative of the Center for Environmental Solutions, Belarus.