The V. World Organic Forum will again take place in a face-to-face format at Schloss Kirchberg (Kirchberg Castle) from June 27 to 30, 2022 in Kirchberg an der Jagst, Germany. The event focuses on the local implementation of the UN Agenda 2030 with its 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The forum is an impulse-giving place for building a global network of SDG regions, in the North as well as in the South, in which the 17 Sustainable Development Goals are implemented and filled with life!
To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of IFOAM - Organics International, the program will feature a festive event and reception that is open to all, with keynote addresses reviewing the past 50 Years of IFOAM - Organics International and a look to the future.
For full information and registration visit the event website here.
A hybrid press conference will be held on Monday, June 27, 2022, 3 p.m with the following speakers:
- Rudolf Bühler, Board of Directors of Stiftung Haus der Bauern
- Prof. Dr. Franz-Theo Gottwald, Head of Academy Schloss Kirchberg
- Thomas Cierpka, Senior Manager Membership & Operations IFOAM - Organics International
- Gabór Figeczky, Senior Manager Global Policy IFOAM - Organics International
- Jan Plagge, President IFOAM - Organics Europe
For more information and the link to join online please contact: email@example.com; +49 (0) 7954 9 21 18-86