Do you want to contribute to IFOAM - Organics International’s strategy and decision-making? Submit your candidacy for the World Board before April 15, 2021!
HOW DO I APPLY?
Applications should include:
- A short curriculum vitae focusing on your activities within the organic movement (max. 2 pages);
- A short presentation (min. of 500 – max. of 800 words) addressing the membership where you indicate the area in which you would particularly like to contribute to the work of the World Board. You are also welcome to express your views on IFOAM – Organics International's current positions and strategy.
- Letters from five IFOAM - Organics International members supporting your candidacy. You may contact them through our Online Membership Directory.
- A photograph suitable for publication (print quality, i.e. 300 dpi);
- An indication of your availability (or lack thereof) to also serve on the Executive Board.
Please submit your application no later than April 15, 2021, to Thomas Cierpka, firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete applications will be considered. From February 2021, we will publish the names of candidates who have applied on our website so that members can familiarize themselves with their candidates prior to the final candidacy submission deadline. We also hope this will encourage those undecided about running to submit their candidacy.
Please note: to date, 15 candidates who submitted applications for the postponed 2020 GA still intend to stand for election in 2021.
Find more information in the World Board Terms of Reference.
World Board Members: Edith van Walsum, Frank Eyhorn, Karen Mapusua, David Amudavi, Jennifer Chang, Gerold Rahmann, Julia Lernoud, Hans Herren, Peggy Miars, Choitresh Ganguly.