The Organic Trade for development (OT4D) project is opening an online helpline for local certification bodies as well as local consultants, who are involved in topics related to quality and label standards. The OT4D project supports the development of the organic sectors in Albania, Serbia and Ukraine.
The scope of this new helpline support would include:
- Questions related to the (new) EU regulations in general
- Questions related to labelling/declaration and packaging of products
- Questions related to processing standards
- Questions related to residue issues
- Questions related to inputs in organic agriculture and processing
How does it work?
First, identify your inquiry within the scope of the questions the helpline has defined. Then, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org by describing your case. You will receive a response within the next 3 working days from our experts. Read more about the procedure and the details on our experts below.
OT4D is a project from the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO), implemented by IFOAM - Organics International, Helvetas Intercooperation and FiBL.