‘Reflect, Reunite, Revitalise’ is the title of our 2020 Annual Report.
The year 2020 will undoubtedly be remembered for the global COVID-19 pandemic, a crisis we continue to get to grips with today. Yet it has also provided us with a moment for reflection, revealing the vulnerability of global food systems.
We thank our membership for their support and efforts through a challenging time! Our successes, despite this year’s difficulties, are proof that organic agriculture is part of the solution to the urgent issues we face.
In this Annual Report, we reflect on the impact of IFOAM - Organics International and its networks throughout 2020.
The publication includes:
- Statistics on organic around the world
- Information on our Membership
- A spotlight on two Self-organised Structures: the IFOAM Southern African Network and IFOAM AgriBioMediterraneo
- Highlights and achievements from various IFOAM - Organics International activities
- 2020 Financial Statements